When is cosmetic plastic surgery performed?
Plastic surgery for cosmetic purposes is performed to improve your appearance. For some, this may entail reshaping the physique, reducing wrinkles, or removing balding regions. Varicose vein treatment or breast augmentation may be the treatment of choice for some. Men and women can choose from a variety of cosmetic surgery procedures to create an image that makes them feel more confident and at ease with themselves.
Despite the fact that cosmetic procedures are rarely covered by health insurance, the number of people opting for cosmetic plastic surgery continues to rise. Breast augmentation, liposuction, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery, stomach tuck, and facelift are the most popular cosmetic procedures.
For many patients, undergoing plastic or cosmetic surgery involves confronting deeply held insecurities. Working with a surgeon you trust and having truthful, open channels of communication with him is critical to effectively communicating your aesthetic goals. Dr. Prem Sunder’s main goal is to make every patient feel at ease and confident before proceeding with surgery; as a result, he takes his time getting to know you and your concerns, as well as answering any questions you may have concerning the procedure. Dr. Prem Sunder wants to be a part of your team every step of the way as you work to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Treatments and procedures available @ Metrocare
- Skin Grafting: Skin grafting is a surgical procedure in which the skin from one area of the body is removed and moved or transplanted to a different, affected area of the body.
- Flaps: In this procedure, any type of tissue is lifted from a donor site and transplanted to a recipient site with an intact blood supply.
- Autografts: Autografts are a patient’s own tissue that is used for a surgical reconstruction procedure.
- Microsurgery: Microsurgery combines magnification with advanced diploscopes and other specialized precision tools and instruments for conducting surgery.
- Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing Laser: Fractional CO2 skin resurfacing laser is a special kind of laser designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production in the face, neck, chest, and hand region.
- Intense Pulsed Light: This technology is used for aesthetics and therapeutic purposes including hair removal, treating acne, etc.
At the best hospital in miyapur, we perform a variety of different procedures such as management of burns, facelift, rhinoplasty, liposuction, eyelid surgery, breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, body lifts, chemical peel, facial fillers, botox, sclerotherapy, microdermabrasion, laser treatments (for hair removal, wrinkles, pigmentation problems, acne, and scarring).