Follow your doctor’s instructions for caring for our best Treatment for Hemorrhoids at home. Some therapies provide immediate relief from symptoms. Others entail making dietary and exercise modifications. These can help relieve constipation and avoid the recurrence of hemorrhoid symptoms.
Anti-inflammatory medication may be prescribed by your doctor to assist alleviate your symptoms. The following suggestions will also aid in the reduction of discomfort and edoema.
- Lie down in sitz baths. Sitting in a few inches of warm bath water is what a sitz bath is. Painful hemorrhoids can be relieved by soaking for 10 minutes twice a day.
- Start healthy bowel habits. When you need to, go to the bathroom. Don’t ignore the impulse to go to the bathroom. Constipation, firm stools, and straining can result as a result of this. Also, do not read when using the restroom. Sit only for as long as you need to. Wipe with baby wipes or soft, unscented toilet tissue.
- Make use of ice packs. An ice pack applied to a thrombosed external hemorrhoid can help reduce pain almost immediately. It will also aid in the reduction of blood clots. For 15 to 20 minutes at a time, use the ice. To avoid skin harm, place a cloth between the ice and your skin.
Add fiber to your diet
Constipation can be relieved by adding fibre to your diet, which softens and makes faces easier to pass. A bulking agent, such as psyllium, may be recommended by your healthcare professional to help you get more fibre. This is a high-fiber supplement that can be found in most supermarkets and drugstores. It will also assist if you eat more fiber-rich foods. Fiber is divided into two types:
- Bulking agents are mostly made up of insoluble fibre. Wheat bran, whole-grain breads, fresh fruits and vegetables are also high in it.
- Foods like oat bran contain soluble fibre. Although soluble fibre is beneficial, it may not be as effective as diets high in insoluble fibre in relieving constipation.
Learnthe best ways to treat Hemorrhoids at home. MetroCare helps you for Hemorrhoids can be relieved with a variety of effective treatments. Consult the best Piles treatment doctors in Hyderabad at MetroCare Hospitals. Book an appointment today