Best Hemroids /Larco Treatment in Miyapur
Hemorrhoids are a common ailment. Increased pressure on the anus causes them. This can happen during pregnancy or childbirth, and it can also happen as a result of constipation. The normal anal veins and tissue enlarge as a result of the pressure. This tissue is prone to bleeding, which occurs frequently after bowel movements.
Hemorrhoids can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- During bowel movements, there is a lot of squeezing.
- Sitting for long periods of time, particularly on the toilet, is unhealthy.
- Cirrhosis, for example, is a condition that affects the liver.
- Hemorrhoids can be found both inside and outside of the body.
Hemorrhoids are usually not that uncomfortable, but they can be quite painful if a blood clot occurs.
Symptoms that are common include:
- The rectum produces painless bright red blood.
- Itching in the anal region
- Anal soreness or pain, particularly when seated Pain with bowel movements
- Near the anus are one or more hard-sensitive bumps.
Diagnosis and Treatment
Our best surgeon in miyapur can usually identify hemorrhoids only by looking at the rectal area. External hemorrhoids are frequently detected in this manner.
The following tests may aid in the diagnosis of the problem:
- Rectal examination
Hemorrhoids can be treated in a variety of ways, including:
- Pain and swelling can be reduced using over-the-counter corticosteroid lotions (for example cortisone).
- Lidocaine-based hemorrhoid treatments can help relieve pain.
- Stool softeners can aid with constipation and straining.
If non-surgical treatment is ineffective, surgery, such as hemorrhoidectomy, may be required. These procedures are usually performed on persons who have serious bleeding or prolapse and have not responded to other treatments.
Hemorrhoids are caused by constipation, straining during bowel motions, and spending too much time on the toilet. You should do the following to avoid constipation and hemorrhoids:
- Drink a lot of water.
- Consume a high-fiber diet consisting primarily of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Use fiber supplements if necessary.
- To avoid straining, use stool softeners.
If you notice any symptoms schedule an appointment or call us @+91 9000022477
Book Your Specialty