Best Painless Laparoscopic Surgery In Miyapur
At Metrocare, the best hospital in miyapur for gynaecology, Surgery is usually the last resort when other treatments have failed for most gynaecologic problems. When it comes to surgery, though, you may be able to avoid open surgery by opting for laparoscopy. Our specialists are skilled in performing laparoscopic operations to diagnose and treat your disease with the least amount of discomfort.
What is a laparoscopic procedure?
Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive treatment for diagnosing and treating problems in the pelvic region. It’s named after a laparoscope, a small tube with a high-intensity light, and a high-definition video camera used in surgery.
In contrast to open surgery, which uses a single lengthy incision, minimally invasive techniques use multiple small incisions, often less than a half-inch long. The laparoscope is inserted through a single incision and sends a magnified image of the operating site to a monitor
Other surgical instruments required for the surgery are kept in tiny tubes as well. They’re introduced through additional incisions and guided by the surgeon as the treatment location is monitored on a monitor.
What are the benefits of a laparoscopic procedure?
Minimally invasive techniques involve small incisions that generate less trauma. As a result, you gain the following advantages:
● Healing time is reduced.
● Return to normal activities sooner
● Postoperative pain is reduced.
● Scarring is minimal.
● Bleeding control
● Infection risk is reduced.
● Outpatient surgery or a shorter stay in the hospital are both options.
What operations are carried out during a laparoscopic procedure?
● Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus in its entirety or part.
● Myomectomy is the surgical excision of uterine fibroids while leaving the uterus intact.
● Cystectomies of the ovary and fallopian tubes: cysts are removed.
● One or both ovaries and fallopian tubes are removed during a salpingo-oophorectomy.
● Endometriosis ablation is the elimination of endometriosis.
● The diagnostic techniques are polyps, fibroids, endometriosis, scar tissue from previous surgeries (adhesions), evaluation of irregular bleeding or pelvic pain syndromes, or other disorders.
● Resectoscopic (hysteroscopic) procedures are hysteroscopic surgeries conducted inside the uterus to assess irregular bleeding or remove polyps, fibroids, or scar tissue.
Book Your Specialty