Best Pediatric Allergy And Immunology Clinic In Miyapur
Allergies are the most common chronic conditions affecting children. Milestones Children Clinic is having the best allergist-immunologists and experts in caring for kids with allergies and other immune conditions.
Get more than just expert diagnosis and advanced treatments—including opportunities to participate in the types of promising new therapies available at an academic medical center. You’ll also benefit from the support of MetroCare physicians and nurses who understand the emotional and social challenges of growing up with allergies.
Paediatric Allergy & Immunology Services.
Milestone Clinic offers comprehensive care for paediatric allergies and immune disorders. Take advantage of the following approaches:
- Allergy skin test – Places a tiny amount of an allergen onto the skin to test for environmental, food, and stinging insect allergies (stinging insect and drug allergy skin testing are longer procedures and therefore not able to be done at initial appointments)
- Allergy blood test – Detects the specific IgE antibodies that cause allergies
- Food challenge tests – Definitively test your child for food allergies by gradually increasing exposing him or her to increasing amounts of a particular food to see if it causes an allergic reaction (longer procedure not done at initial appointment)
- Paediatric pulmonary function tests (PFTs) – Assesses how well your child’s lungs work
- Allergy shots (allergen immunotherapy) – Decreases symptoms of allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma and stinging insect allergies.
- Sublingual immunotherapy (SLIT) – Decreases symptoms of allergic rhinitis by using quickly dissolving tablets placed under the tongue
Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) therapy – Replaces antibodies through infusion therapy to help your body protect itself from bacteria, viruses, and other things that make you sick; used to treat immunodeficiency disorders
Book Your Specialty