Best Pediatric nephrologists in Miyapur
Pediatric nephrologists are doctors who specialize in treating children who have renal disorders. They diagnose, treat, and manage a variety of kidney and urinary tract illnesses, including renal failure, high blood pressure, hereditary kidney diseases, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, blood and protein abnormalities in the urine. They also understand how to assess and treat growth and development issues that are linked to chronic renal disease.
The department of Pediatric Nephrology treats a wide range of juvenile renal illnesses with efficiency and effectiveness. Both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis facilities are provided. Diagnostic services from biochemistry, radiography, nuclear medicine, and pathology support the service.
CAPD (continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis) and hemodialysis are also provided through Allied Nephrology Service. Biopsies, dialysis, and kidney transplants are all offered under one roof. Our major goal is to provide excellent patient care through improving our understanding of disease processes and developing new strategies for the treatment of children with kidney disease.
Children and teens with kidney and urinary tract problems are treated at Milestones’ Pediatric Nephrology section. We have tertiary care facilities and a staff that comprises the best paediatric nephrologist in Miyapur, as well as a paediatric and neonatal intensivist. Percutaneous peritoneal dialysis catheter placement and hemodialysis catheter installation are two of the most common acute procedures performed.
Treatments and Procedures
- Obstructive uropathies, Vesicoureteral Reflux, dysplastic and hypoplastic kidneys are all examples of CAKUT (Congenital Anomalies of Kidney and Urinary Tract).
- Nephrotic syndrome (Different Types-Primary/Secondary) is a condition that affects the kidneys.
- Renal tubular acidosis, for example, is a Tubular Disease.
- Bartters syndrome, a genetic condition.
- Management of Hypertension.
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI).
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) are managed in two ways: conservatively and dialytically (Chronic Kidney Disease).
Book Your Specialty