Best Pediatric Neurology Treatment in Miyapur
With the best pediatric neurology treatment in Miyapur, our Neurology OPD caters to children with muscle and nerve disease, developmental disabilities, childhood strokes, movement disorders, eye problems relating to neurological illness, inborn errors of metabolism, tumors, and more.
We have a dedicated intensive care unit that provides round-the-clock treatment for critically ill patients. Nearly 20% of patients admitted to the PICU have a main neurological disease that necessitates the presence of a pediatric neurologist on the intensive care team.
Headache is one of the top five health issues that children face. The prevalence rates range from 14% at 7 years old to 75% at 15 years old. Migraine is the most prevalent cause of headaches. At the age of 15, the prevalence of definite infantile migraines is around 1% Having a child with recurring headaches may be a very stressful condition for a family. The essential therapies include appropriate drugs and lifestyle adjustments.
The neurological operations are determined by the patient’s condition. There are several operations that only pediatric neurologists can perform. The process of examination and checkup is usually pretty straightforward. The best thing is that thanks to recent technological breakthroughs, neurological surgeries and treatments are now painless and efficient for everyone.
Treatments and Procedures:
- Epilepsy is a neurological condition that affects people (Convulsion or Fits)
- Disturbances in movement
- Various types of traumatic brain injuries
- Complex neurodevelopmental diseases
- Nerve disorders of the periphery
- Central nervous system malformations are a group of disorders that affect the central nervous system.
- Disorders of the nervous system, including neurodegenerative and neurometabolic diseases
- CNS tumors are tumors that develop in the central nervous system.
- Syndromes of the nervous system and the skin
- Disorders of the brain and nervous system, as well as diseases of the heart and blood vessels
Book Your Specialty