Best Pediatric Psychiatry in Miyapur
Milestones Psychiatric Clinics, as one of the top child psychiatrists in Hyderabad, is dedicated to providing comprehensive, coordinated, and compassionate psychiatric care to children and adolescents.
As the best child psychiatrists in Miyapur, we look at the biopsychosocial factors that promote the onset and advancement of these psychiatric diseases, to determine the optimum therapy responses to various interventions.
As a result, we may devise a therapy strategy that includes only your child, your family, or another group. To reduce negative behaviors, the treatment plan may include medication or cognitive behavioral therapy.
Treatments and Procedures
- Anxiety disorders: Children with anxiety disorders experience fear and dread in response to particular items or situations, as well as physical indications of worry (nervousness), such as a racing heart and sweating. They may refuse to play with other kids or refuse to go to school.
- Disorders of disruptive behavior: Children with these illnesses frequently disobey norms and disrupt organized surroundings, such as school.
- Pervasive developmental disorders (PDDs): Refers to a range of conditions characterized by delays in the development of a variety of fundamental skills, including the ability to socialize with others, communicate, and use imagination. These diseases cause children to be confused in their thinking and have difficulty understanding the world around them.
- Anorexia nervosa: Eating disorders are characterized by strong feelings and attitudes, as well as aberrant behaviors, many of which are linked to weight and/or food.
- Disorders of elimination: These disorders have an impact on how people dispose of their garbage (feces and urine).
- Mood disorders: These diseases are characterized by persistent sorrow and/or mood swings. Children’s depression is quite common and often goes unnoticed. In children and adolescents, it can sometimes lead to suicide.
- Schizophrenia: This is a significant mental illness characterized by skewed perceptions and thoughts.
- Tic disorders: Tics are repetitive, abrupt, uncontrollable, and frequently meaningless motions and sounds caused by these illnesses.
- ADD/ADHD: ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) is a mental health problem marked by difficulties concentrating, impulse control, and/or excessive activity.
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) (AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS ): Consistent challenges/problems in social interaction, speech development, and communication, as well as restricted and/or repetitive activities, characterize this complex developmental disease. You may be hypersensitive to touch, light, and sound (sensations) Early diagnosis and intervention in autism are more likely to have large long-term favorable benefits on symptoms and subsequent skills, according to research.
Book Your Specialty