Best Nephrology Hospital in Miyapur, Mathrusree Nagar.
Acquire the best Kidney treatment at MetroCare Hospitals offers comprehensive nephrology services under one roof and the best Nephrology hospital in Miyapur, Hyderabad. It is known across India for its expertise in the treatment of the most complex kidney-related diseases.
MetroCare is a pioneer in renal transplantation in both live and cadaveric donor programs and has some of the leading nephrologists in India, who work closely with physical and occupational therapists to develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan, keeping in mind the patient’s diagnosis, lifestyle and professional requirements.
Patients with kidney disease need quality care, guidance, and hope. As leaders in kidney disease management, we provide a full spectrum of services and take pride in our teamwork to achieve the best possible outcomes in a range of disorders from congenital to acquired and degenerative.
Our nephrologists (kidney doctors) direct all aspects of treatment, including early intervention, transplant support, and dialysis services, like peritoneal dialysis (CAPD) and clinical research.
We provide an array of path-breaking services coupled with unbridled quality care, guidance, and hope. To augment our services better, we have our service units equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure. Some of the noteworthy ones are as follows:
- An ultra-modern unit of Renal Dialysis– Accommodates dialysis stations and caters to an average of 100+ dialysis sessions, which include hemodiafiltration services for a select group of patients.
- Hypertension Care Unit– Inclusive of Renal Angioplasty – includes an array of treatment options that specifically target hypertension-related kidney diseases
- Chronic Kidney Disease Unit– Focuses on prolonged healthy kidney function while ensuring minimal disruption in the patient’s everyday lifestyle.
- Glomerular Unit– Concentrates on the provision of a systematic approach to diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the filtering apparatus of the kidneys.
- Stone Unit– Deals with diverse types of renal stones, which has become one of the insurgent complications among the growing population.
- Transplantation Unit– Deals with kidney transplantation and care of patients post-transplant. We also perform un-matched transplantation (ABO-incompatible), second transplantation with all necessary blood purification processes like plasma exchange.
- Critical Care Nephrology– Deals with critically ill patients with kidney involvement. These people need utmost care that may include advanced dialysis modalities like CRRT or HDF.
- Peritoneal Dialysis Program– Includes peritoneal dialysis catheter placement and taking care of acute and chronic dialysis requiring patient population.